If you’ve ever seen Inside the Actors Studio, you have probably thought about your answers to these questions. If you have never seen ITAS, the host, James Lipton, interviews actors for his student audience, and at the end of every interview, he asks everyone the same 10 questions based on the Proust Questionnaire. I know every time I watched, I only half listened to the actor’s responses because I was busy formulating my own answers – you know, for when I am famous and someone wants to interview me on TV.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
To give you an idea of the magic of ITAS, this is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen on television: