We have decided that if we ever get P-Mag bumper stickers, they will say, “I know things; I read Persephone Magazine.” We cover a surprisingly diverse array of topics and I, for one, know that I am smarter than I was before becoming involved with these clever and bookish women.
So, let’s find out how much you have learned from our beloved blog:
- Who is the lovely lady in the Starbucks logo? (hint)
- What are some of the very best songs that start with “C”? (hint)
- What is our favorite green cleaning agent? (hint)
- Who can teach you how to knit like a boss? (hint)
- Name one of the shows we have Retro-Recapped.
- What is our favorite thing to talk about? (hint)
- Who won the first Middlemarch Madness? (hint)
- What is Coco Papy’s burlesque stage name? (hint)
- Who is our fabulous Editor-in-Chief?
- What happens When Roombas Attack? (hint)
- Who is our favorite Badass Lady of Television (despite how the voting may have turned out)? (hint)
- Name one mind-blowing science fact you can whip out at cocktail parties. (hint)
As a sort-of bonus question, and because I’m curious, what has been your favorite Lunch Time Poll?
For our new friends from Jezebel, you can find out all sorts of info on the way things work around here by reading:
Our [fancy_link link=”http://persephonemagazine.com/about/commenting-guidelines/” textColor=”#3ba6cb” target=”blank”]Commenting Policy.[/fancy_link]
Our [fancy_link link=”http://persephonemagazine.com/about/” textColor=”#3ba6cb” target=”blank”]About Page.[/fancy_link]
And [fancy_link link=”http://persephonemagazine.com/2012/02/13/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-p-mag-but-were-afraid-to-ask/” textColor=”#3ba6cb” target=”blank”]PoM’s comprehensive guide to all the bells and whistles.[/fancy_link]