My two favorite things about summer television are Leverage and Warehouse 13, and both of them are starting up in the next few weeks! I am so excited, I could spit. Since I’ve got TV on the brain, it seemed like a natural choice for trivia this week.
- What do these three things have in common: potato, poker and Eric Estrada?
- What do you think I mean when I say, “Now that I’m older, I feel all Columbo whenever I leave a room”?
- If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire… Who?
- Which theme song starts with “I know, you know, that you’re not telling the truth,”?
- What show from the ’90s titled every episode “The One With _____”?
- Who was the yeoman-purser for the Love Boat?
- What classic show from the ’70s and ’80s was revived in 1998 with Malcolm McDowell playing Mr. Roarke?
- Name the two men, both with eponymous shows in the ’50s, who also starred in crime dramas in the ’80s, one as a doctor and one as a lawyer.
- Name the British crime drama that featured a hip antiques dealer as the amateur sleuth.
- How many seasons did Murder, She Wrote run?
As you can see, my tastes run toward crime dramas. I have been in hog heaven since Netflix put Quincy, M.E. back into rotation. I would knit and watch Jack Klugman yell about things for hours if you let me.