We’ve all got them, those weird little things that drive us crazy. We know they shouldn’t be such a big deal, but they are. I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours. ;)
- Whistling in the car. OMG, it makes me feel like there are pokey things being shoved in my ears.
- The Big Three of grammar: to, too, two; they’re, there, their; your and you’re. I try not to be a snob about it, but I always notice.
- People who text me when they know I’m driving. IT’S NOT SAFE, JUST CALL ME INSTEAD!
- Stepping in pee in front of the toilet after one of my menfolk uses the bathroom. Learn to aim or sit down.
- The electric hum of a muted television. Please, just turn it off until you are ready to have sound.
I have a lot more, especially after living with boys for so long, but these are the big ones. I could probably write a thousand words on the theme of “people moving slowly while I am trying to move fast,” but that would get tedious after a while. Instead, you tell me what bugs you, how your day is going, or whatever pops into your collective heads. It’s an open thread, go wild!