While you’re snuggled up in a blanket, here are five things to watch on Netflix this weekend:
1. State of Mind: This movie follows two girls preparing to perform in North Korea’s mass games. You’ll come for a glimpse into a closed nation and stay for the truly amazing dancing.
2. Brideshead Revisited: Better than Downton Abbey can ever hope to be, this 1981 adaptation of Evelyn Waugh’s study of high-class romance in post-war Britain is a classic for a reason.
3. Portlandia Season 2: It’s now up on Netflix Instant, and you know you want to watch it. It has the Battlestar Galactica episode!
4. The Greeks: Crucible of Civilization: It’s narrated by Liam Neeson. And it’s interesting. So watch it already!
5. A Bit of Fry and Laurie: Stephen Fry? Hugh Laurie? Doing sketch? Yes, please!