Five P-mag writers were sent out to interview five interesting people, over shakes and salads.
Note: This will be the last WLP until after Middlemarch Madness, which starts next Monday.
With the clues below, can you determine which writer (one is M.J.) interviewed which interesting person (one is Kerry Washington) while sipping on which flavor milkshake (one is strawberry) and which type of salad (one is apple salad), and which day of the week the interview happened? Following the clues, you can find a link to a printable PDF with a solving grid and the list of clues. The answers are under the spoiler toggle at the end of the post. Happy solving!
- A pair drank strawberry milkshakes the night before one of the writers interviewed Mae Jemison.
- Dormouse did not interview an interesting person on Friday.
- The five milk shake flavors are the one drank with Idris Elba, cookies and cream, the one served with spinach salad, the one drank by Sara H., and the one drank on Friday, which was not served with a wedge salad.
- The chocolate milkshake was drank two nights before Linotte interviewed an interesting person.
- Neither Zahra’s milkshake or the vanilla milkshake were drank with Patrick Stewart.
- The Caesar salad, which wasn’t served with a vanilla milkshake, was not eaten with Patrick Stewart.
- Someone interviewed Kerry Washington the night before M.J. interviewed someone, which was the night before people drank banana milk shakes, which weren’t served with either the apple salad or the Caesar salad.
- Neither Linotte or Zahra ate a cobb salad.
Writers: Dormouse, Linotte, M.J., Sara H., Zahra
Interesting People: Hillary Clinton, Idris Elba, Mae Jemison, Patrick Stewart, Kerry Washington
Milk Shake Flavors: banana, chocolate, cookies and cream, strawberry, vanilla
Salads: apple salad, Caesar salad, cobb salad, spinach salad, wedge salad
Days of the Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
[button link=”http://persephonemagazine.com/PmagLogic5.pdf” size=”medium” variation=”deepblue” align=”center” target=”blank”]Get Solving Grid[/button]
[toggle_framed title=”Answers below!” variation=”deepblue”]On Monday, Dormouse interviewed Patrick Stewart, over cookies and cream milkshakes and cobb salads. On Tuesday, Sara H. interviewed Kerry Washington, over strawberry milkshakes and Caesar salads. On Wednesday, M.J. interviewed Mae Jemison, over chocolate milkshakes and spinach salads. On Thursday, Zahra interviewed Idris Elba, over banana milkshakes and wedge salads. On Friday, Linotte interviewed Hillary Clinton, over vanilla milkshakes and apple salads.[/toggle_framed]