Happy Monday, friends! I’m tickled to announce a new partnership with the equally bookish and clever dames over at Ravishly, including P-Mag alum Jetta Rae.
We’ll be sharing content from them a few times per week, they’ll be sharing some content from us a few times a week, and it should be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Go visit Ravishly! Here’s an appetizer platter of assorted recent posts to get you started.
- “I Am Not Broken” Interview with an Asexual Woman
- Why Do We Assume A Hot Cheerleader Can’t Be A Sexual Abuser?
- Women Activists Propose New Strategy For Peace In South Sudan: A Nationwide Sex Strike
- Cats, Controllers, Agitation And Academics: An Interview With Game Designer And Writer Soha Kareem
- The Visercal, Tender Horror Of My Little Pony Twitter Accounts
- There’s Nothing Funny About Artie Lange’s Reprehensible Racism
- Adolescence In Celluloid: When I Found Photos Of My Father’s Lover
- Does The New York Times Crossword Puzzle Have A Sexism Problem?
[button href=” http://www.ravishly.com/” title=”Ravishly” target=”blank” shape=”rounded” size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”true” info=”tooltip” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”] visit Ravishly [/button]
2 replies on “Ladyblog You Should Be Reading: Ravishly”
Ooh, a Pmag recommendation? My Internet detox is okay with that! Looking forward to checking out these articles.