It’s back to normal work today after the Christmas holiday, and this week is going to be busy. Here are ten songs that are keeping me sane today.
1. “Fools Gold,” by Fitz and the Tantrums
2. “Shut Up and Dance,” by Walk the Moon
3. “Shake It Off,” by Taylor Swift
4. “Chandelier,” by Sia
5. “All About That Bass,” by Meghan Trainor
6. “Left Hand Free,” by alt-J
7. “Riptide,” by Vance Joy
8. “R U Mine?,” by Arctic Monkeys
9. “Dreams,” by Gabrielle Aplin And Bastille
10. “Light Me Up,” by Icona Pop
Do you have any songs keeping you sane this week? Let me know, and maybe we can create a playlist on Spotify!
One reply on “Ten Songs Keeping Me Sane This Week”
YES to Taylor Swift! Ahem. 1989 has been getting a lot of play here. I keep coming back to Sam Smith on YouTube and George Ezra is getting a lot of play, too. Especially since I found the video for “Listen to the Man”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS0WvzRVByg