And it’s back to work on Monday after the Easter weekend! I didn’t really have a long weekend, but I sure did a lot of running around. Here are ten songs to keep me sane this week.
1. “Never Been in Love,” by Cobra Starship, featuring Icona Pop
2. “The Love Club,” by Lorde
3. “All the Same to Me,” by Anya Marina
4. “Wicked Games,” by Parra for Cuva
5. “All Through the Night,” by Sleeping at Last
6. “Revelation Blues,” by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
7. “Gooey,” by Glass Animals
8. “The Times They Are A-Changin,” by Flogging Molly
9. “Something Good Can Work,” by Two Door Cinema Club
10. “Waves That Rolled You Under,” by Young Summer
Do you have any songs keeping you sane this week? Please share in the comments below!
One reply on “Ten Songs Keeping Me Sane This Week: Back from the Holiday Edition”
Um. Taylor Swift. Her “Taylor Swift” by Taylor Swift album. Whole thing. Totally binge listening to it this week.