Who even knows what to believe on the internet these days? Rumors spread quickly and with much fanfare on the internet, especially if it’s something we want to believe. We at P-Mag are doing our part to make sure that the internet is full of untruths and wishful thinking. Here are some rumors (and maybe some truths) to share with the internet and to help confuse future Google searches.
- Sofia Coppola is going to be directing a movie about a queer Afro-Latina girl coming of age in the southwest U.S.
- Nicolas Cage is launching a Kickstarter to fund the abandoned Superman Lives project.
- Bryce Dallas Howard and Isla Fisher are teaming up to breed a Persian kitten army to take down their (more famous) celebrity dopplegangers Jessica Chastain and Amy Adams.
- Rihanna and Martha Stewart are teaming up to release a line of scented handkerchiefs called “Ms. chief.”
- Queen is going on tour with a hologram Freddie Mercury.
- David Bowie is going on tour with a hologram Freddie Mercury.
- Hologram Freddie Mercury will have a panel at a future ComicCon. It hasn’t been determined whether this is San Diego or New York.
- Hologram Freddie Mercury is in Superman vs. Batman: Dawn of Justice.
- Tired of the dubsmash war, Hayley Atwell has set her sights for more internet fame and will be taking an American road trip with a CGI Grumpy Cat for BBC. Kit Harington will provide the motion capture performance for Grumpy Cat.
- Not a celebrity rumor, but speaking of cats, you can now bedazzle their anuses.
One reply on “Internet Rumor Mongering”
Sofia Coppola doesn’t work with POC, so that’s a lie. Sadly.