I write things down quite frequently. It doesn’t guarantee I’ll remember why I wrote it down or that it’s actually important information, because often I write things down when I’m half asleep, drunk, panicked, or some unholy combination.
Here are some notes on my phone that require a lot of problem solving:
- Assorted drafts of Persephone posts (edited 9:10 am today)
- This grocery list that dissolved into a list of best drugstore beauty products culled from Allure and Good Housekeeping: (edited 6/14/15)
- The name of a book I wanted to buy my friend for her birthday last year (edited 5/15/14)
- This cocktail recipe (edited 8/9/14)
1 tsp sugar
Splash of bitters
Fill with champagne
- This note of things I overheard at the Post Office (edited 10/22/14)
- A list of niche tumblr ideas (edited 5/15/15)
- This note from my birthday (edited 3/25/15)
One reply on “Notes I Leave for Myself”
I love lists, and I love recycling, so every (partly) blank page is reused. I don’t think my room mates like it just as much ..